Song Translation & Adaptation - Long Time No See

Long Time No See

 

Original song by Eason Chan

English lyrics: Gene 

Last updated in 2020

 

In London, it has been raining,

So that my hair gets wet.

An early flight from my place to yours,

Not merely to see you again,

 

I am wandering on my own alone,

Memories flicked through the past.

I close my eyes, hold my breath,

How I wish you were still mine.

 

I’ve spent a decade seeing you again,

Beside the cafe we met.

How I miss your smile, lost in the past.

With you, into the unknown.


Wonder how you’ve been recent years,

Talk about bygone pastimes.

It seems a century past, cast light on our meet.

All I wanna say, is just one thing, Hey, long time no see.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linguist & Musician: Gene Hsu

Voice of Music-lover

English Therapy